Job Vacancy 25/10/2018- Experienced Mechanic
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced mechanic, forestry, agricultural or plant back ground preferred but all applicants considered. This is a full time job, and the successful applicant will be provided with relevant product training.
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with the opportunity for overtime if required.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Diagnose, repair, test and overhaul forestry machinery and vehicles such as firewood equipment, winches, tractors and chippers etc.
Main duties and responsibilities as follows; but not limited to:
- Service, repair, maintain and PDI forestry machinery
- Use computer programmes for technical information such as parts list.
- Completing job cards and following record keeping procedures.
- Occasionally assist customers with machines on and off site.
- Workstation housekeeping.
- Attend training courses where applicable.
Key skills, knowledge & experience:
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of different machinery.
- IT literate – to complete related admin work. (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Be a self-motivated and confident individual, willing to work independently and be part of a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
- Liaise with colleagues to optimise efficiency.
- Commitment to follow health and safety guidelines.
We consider we have a winning combination at Jas P Wilson and value all our staff – recognising personal contributions. If you have the relevant experience and would like to seize the opportunity to work with an exciting brand and business, please apply to:
Jas P Wilson
Or send application to – firstname.lastname@example.org