JOB VACANCY: PLANT ENGINEER – 13/11/18
We are looking for an experienced plant engineer to join our team at our Dalbeattie workshops. Working hours Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm. Opportunity for overtime always available.
The main purpose of the role is:
- Fitting and tuning of FAE mulcher heads to various sizes of excavator and also involvement in the Harvadig builds. A good knowledge of excavator hydraulic systems would be a big advantage in this position, although full product training will be provided.
Other duties & responsibilities as follows; but not limited to:
- Service, repair, maintain and PDI machinery
- Using computer programmes for technical information
- Completing job cards and following record keeping procedures
- Workstation housekeeping covering H&S aspects and looking after your PPE
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of different machinery
- IT literate to complete related admin work (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Be a self-motivated and confident individual, willing to work independently and be part of a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**SALARY: NEGOTIABLE
We consider we have a winning combination at Jas P Wilsons and value all our staff – recognising personal contributions. If you have the relevant experience and would like to seize the opportunity to work with an exciting brand and business, please apply to:
Tel: 01556 612233 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jas P Wilson