FAE 140/U Forestry Mulcher
Heavy duty hydraulic mulcher for higher horse power carriers.
The FAE 140/U forestry mulcher is a dedicated attachment for land clearing purposes and vegetation cutting for the PT-175.
The 140/U is the smallest model in the product line.
Its small size makes it ideal for clearing corridors in the woods for seismic surveys and oil exploration.
The sturdy frame means it can be used with tracked vehicles.
This forestry mulcher is available in 5 widths:
- 140/U-140 (working width: 1407 mm)
- 140/U-150 (working width: 1587 mm)
- 140/U-175 (working width: 1827 mm)
- 140/U-200 (working width: 2067 mm)
- 140/U-225 (working width: 2307 mm)
All FAE 140/U forestry mulchers for PT-175 are equipped with:
- Mechanic or hydraulic push-frame
- Customised attachment plates
- Hydraulically controlled hood
- Ripper teeth for push frame
- Possibility to have optional rotor and tooth
- Adjustable skids
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery. Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance