FAE BL1/SSL/VT Skid Steer Mulcher
Forestry mulcher for skid steers starting at 45 hp.
The BL1/SSL/VT forestry mulcher for 45 to 65 hp skid steers can shred material up to 10 cm in diameter. The Bite Limiter technology on this head is ideal for high productivity in managing vegetation, with reliably efficient shredding. The head is designed to guarantee high reliability and make maintenance easier. The high-visibility profile helps the operator optimize their work. The BL1/SSL/VT can be equipped with blades and C/3/MINI teeth.
The standard equipment includes:
- Transmission with belts
- Bite Limiter Rotor
- Interchangeable bolted on spike PRO counter-blade
- Interchangeable protection chains
- Mechanical adjustable guard frame
- Enclosed / anti dust machine body
- Motor enclosed in the frame
- Hydraulic hoses for connections
- 55 cc VT variable displacement hydraulic piston motor
- Interchangeable support skids with anti-wear Hardox welded plates
- Integrated hydraulic block with relief and anti-cavitation valves and hydraulic brake
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery.
Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance