FAE DML/SSL/VT – DML/SSL/BL Skid Steer Mulcher
Forestry mulcher for skid steers up to 75 hp.
The DML/SSL forestry mulcher, designed for skid steer from 50 to 75 hp, is able to shred material up to 5” in diameter. This head is ideal to have high productivity in vegetation management and provide high shredding capacity in wooded and forestry areas, where the agility and compactness of a skid steer is required. The head is designed to offer high productivity, durability and ease of maintenance for the operator. The DML/SSL is available in VT version with fixed tooth rotor or in BL version with Bite Limiter rotor with fixed blades. For the VT or BL versions, Sonic technology is available, a FAE exclusive.
The standard equipment includes:
- Enclosed/anti dust machine body
- Motor enclosed in the frame
- Working pressure control gauge
- Interchangeable protection chains
- Welded Spike counter blades
- Hydraulic hoses for connections
- Mechanical adjustable guard frame
- Sonic System
- Anti-shock block Valve with relief and anticavitation valves
- Diverter valve 12V
- 55 cc VT hydraulic piston motor variable displacement (DML/SSL/VT and DML/SSL/ BL)
- 55 cc Sonic hydraulic piston motor electronic control (DML/SSL/SONIC and DML/SSL/BL/SONIC)
- V-belts transmission
- Hydraulic front trap door
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery.
Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance