FAE PMM/SSL Skid Steer Mulcher
This Skid Steer Mulcher is ideal for underbrush, grass and brush piles.
Thanks to its “floating system”, the rotor of this mulcher follows the terrain, for a precise cut and perfect finish. The Heavy Duty oversized roller gives outstanding performance, even in the most difficult wet terrain.
Two types of blade are available, the Grass blade and the Brush heavy hammer, capable of grinding material up to 8 cm/3”.
The standard equipment includes:
- enclosed machine body
- belt transmission
- quick attachment plate with self leveling device for skid steer
- 32/65cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve
- welded counter blade
- self cleaning rear roller with integrated skids
- attachment plate with self levelling device
- self levelling protection rubber
- possibillity to have the rotor equipped with PML hammers or Y-flails
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery.
Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance