FAE PT-475 Tracked Carrier
The tracked carrier for big challenges.
The FAE PT-475 is the perfect tracked carrier for major work in wooded areas and forests or along oil and gas pipelines.
The sturdy construction with oscillating undercarriage can be equipped with forestry mulchers, stump cutters or the SFH/PM multitask head for crushing stone and tilling soil.
The amazing power of the CAT C13 Acert straight-six engine lets you work on soft, uneven and swampy ground.
The hydraulic system guarantees reliability and efficiency.
The spacious cab is unrivalled when it comes to comfort, ergonomics and operator safety.
Front attachment options:
FAE 500/SC Stump Grinder for removal of stumps and roots;
All the attachments, made by FAE, can be switched easily and quickly, allowing you to use PT-475 for land clearing and mulching applications (right-of-way, utility lines, fire breaks, vegetation management, etc.), as well as for land conversion (removal of stumps and roots, site preparation) and for road construction/maintenance.
The standard equipment includes:
- After-treatment system DOC/DPF/SCR
- 660 mm steel tracks, single grouser, lubricated track chain, dozer-style rollers
- Hydrostatic tracks transmission
- Hydrostatic attachments transmission
- Oscillating undercarriage
- Cabin ROPS/FOPS/OPS-approved
- Comfort driver’s seat (heated and air suspended)
- Ergonomic joysticks controls
- Heating & Air conditioning systems
- Cabin air filtration dust proofing
- LCD colour 7” display
- MP3/CD Bluetooth radio player
- LED working lights
- H-frame with fixed pin attach system
- Lexan® cabin windshields (full equipped 12 mm)
- Engine CAT C13 Acert turbocharged and after-cooled
- Engine aluminium cooler anti-clogging fins style
- Hydraulic Oil aluminium cooler anti-clogging fins style
- Air Shut Off Valve
- Air compressor system
- Rear winch
- Rear view camera with additional LCD display (visibility package)
- Proportional and reversible radiator fan
- Air shut-off system
- Protective windshield grill
- Pressurized air system for driver’s cabin
- Oil top-off pump (service package)
- Automatic fire suppression system
- Air-window cleaning system
- Chain guides
- Rock guards
- Service light (service package)
- Ejector (heavy duty filtration package)
- Pre-heating system for engine and hydraulic oil
- 810mm steel track pads – single grouser
- Active power management function
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery. Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance