FAE SFH – SFH/HP Multitasks – Mulcher, Tiller & Stone Crusher
Stone crusher, forestry tiller and mulcher for PTO tractors with fixed teeth rotor.
The SFH is a versatile, heavy duty attachment for use with tractors up to 500 horsepower (HP version).
It can grind trees up to 45 cm max diameter, crush stones up to 35 cm max, and run at a depth of 40 cm under ground.
The transmission with side gearboxes converts engine power into speed and torque.
Multiple tooth options combined with an industry leading rotor design, make the SFH one of a kind.
All our options make the SFH very versatile and the best solution for multiple applications.
The standard equipment includes:
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Cylinder protection
- Inner anti wear clad plates FCP
- Enclosed/anti dust machine body
- Hydraulic hoses integrated in the frame
- Inside lateral protection
- Bolted on protection chains
- Forged and hardened interchangeable counter-blades
- Third row of interchangeable forged and hardened counter-blades
- Adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
- Adjustable extended 3 point linkage
- Hydraulic top link
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox
- Transmission with side gearbox
- Side gearbox with oil cooling system
- Gearbox with freewheel
- PTO shaft
- Friction clutches
- Gearbox with oil cooling system (HP)
- Bolt-on rotor shafts (in forged steel)
Available on demand: Hydraulically adjustable skids, bolted grid on rear hood, W style self aligning device between PTO drive shaft/gearbox, hydraulic support roller, High Speed Transmission, multiple tooth options.
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery. Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance