FAE SSH – SSH/HP Forestry PTO Tiller
Tiller for medium/high and extremely high power tractors.
SSH and SSH/HP forestry tillers for 160 to 500 hp tractors ensure superior performance and reliability.
The large rotor makes it possible to shred stumps up to 70 cm in diameter, and more teeth shred better than ever, even for roots up to 50 cm deep.
The combination of quality materials and technology – such as the counter blade and the interchangeable internal wear plates – provides unmatched productivity and reliability.
The SSH/HP model also comes with a gearbox cooling system.
The standard equipment includes:
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Interchangeable inner antiwear plates in Hardox®
- Enclosed/anti dust machine body
- Centralized greasing hub
- Inside lateral protection
- Protection chains
- Adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
- Transmission with side gearbox
- Side gearbox with oil cooling system (HP)
- Gearbox with freewheel
- PTO shaft (HP)
- Friction clutches
- PTO shaft with cam clutch (SSH)
- Gearbox with oil cooling system (HP)
- Bolt-on rotor shafts (in forged steel)
- Hydraulic top link
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox
- Special skids to go underground
FAE Group is a world leader in the design and construction of professional machinery for road construction, agricultural and forestry applications.
FAE MEANS QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AND INNOVATION.
For over 25 years they have been offering cutting edge, innovative solutions in design and technology and unique due to the quality of the materials and performance. The wide range of forestry mulchers & tillers are stocked by Jas P Wilson’s.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery.
Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance