Super Duty forestry tillers are FAE’s flagship Forestry PTO Tiller product. Designed and built for depth soil reclamation, they ensure reliability and high performance over time.
The large rotor diameter can grind stumps up to 70 cm/28”, and the many tools ensure outstanding shredding down to a depth of 50 cm/20”. High quality the materials, reliable technology and attention to detail guarantee the excellent performance and reliability over time.
Multiple tooth options available for different environments.
The standard equipment includes:
- Forestry PTO Tiller
- friction clutch on side PTO
- PTO shaft with cam clutch
- gearbox with freewheel
- transmission with side gearbox
- hydraulic hood
- flat pressed welded steel counter-blades
- adjustable Hardox® counter-blade
- enclosed machine body
- centralized greasing hub (SSH 200, 225 and 250)
- hydraulic top link (standard: SSH 200, 225, 250 – optional: SSH 150, 175)
- Z style self ranging system of the PTO drive shaft/gearbox (SSH 200, 225 and 250)
- inside lateral protections
- protection chains