A Forestry Excavator Mulcher with a recently updated design the UML/HY has increased its strength and durability. The addition of the VT motor option has made the UML/HY/VT one of the most productive units in its class.
The hydraulic motor is internally positioned in the frame to protect it from dirt and potential damage, ensuring maximum reliability throughout the life of the attachment.
The VT version with automatic variable displacement hydraulic motor increases productivity by up to 50% and simultaneously reduces fuel consumption.
The standard equipment includes:
- Forestry Excavator Mulcher
- enclosed machine body
- belt transmission
- 32/65cc variable manual displacement hydraulic piston motor with relief and anticavitation valve (UML/HY)
- 80/50cc variable torque hydraulic piston motor (UML/HY/VT)
- flow control system valve
- hydraulic hood
- welded counter blade
- dual row protection chains
- motor enclosed in the frame
- supporting service leg