The Yard Master – Log Splitter and Rotating Timber Grab
The Yard Master is a new product designed and built by Jas P Wilson. This system provides a timber grapple log splitter combination. It utilises a Lasco Cone Splitter and a Botex Grab & Rotator at the same time. The system makes the splitting of oversize timber much easier and more productive and also allows easy loading of Log Decks Etc without needing to change the attachment, or even leave the seat.
● The ideal solution for firewood and biomass yards.
● Instantly swap between splitting and lifting.
● Deal with oversized timber as it arrives.
● Split timber into lengths enabling fast processing/chipping.
● Increased productivity by reducing handling requirements.
● Supplied with custom quick hitch to suit your machine.
Our standard model uses a Lasco Roli 10 and Botex 0.2 grab, and is suitable for excavators between 5 to 9 tonne. The Botex 0.2 grab opens to 1.1m wide.
A larger model, The Yard Master XL is also available for 13-20 tonne base machines using a Lasco M2/M3(depending on base machine) & Botex 0.26 Grapple.
WATCH THE XL IN ACTION HERE
Add a Botex Timber Trailer for maximum efficiency!
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery.
Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance