The Yard Master is a new product designed and built by Jas P Wilson. This system provides a timber grapple log splitter combination. It utilises a Lasco Cone Splitter and a Botex Grab & Rotator at the same time. The system makes the splitting of oversize timber much easier and more productive and also allows easy loading of Log Decks Etc without needing to change the attachment, or even leave the seat. The unit only requires one single acting oil supply on the boom as the system has its own valve block.
● The ideal solution for firewood and biomass yards.
● Instantly swap between splitting and lifting.
● Deal with oversized timber as it arrives.
● Split timber into lengths enabling fast processing/chipping.
● Increased productivity by reducing handling requirements.
● Only one single or double acting oil supply required.
● Supplied with custom quick hitch to suit your machine.
Our standard model uses a Lasco Roli 10 and Botex 0.2 grab, and is suitable for excavators between 5 to 9 tonne. The Botex 0.2 grab opens to 1.1m wide.
A larger model, The Yard Master XL is also available for 13-20tonne base machines using a Lasco M3 & Botex 0.26 Grapple.
Add a Botex Timber Trailer for maximum efficiency!