TP 320 PTO is a 32 cm wood chipper where the funnel is parallel with the roadside. A tractor with a reverse drive system is recommended for optimal use.
The TP 320 PTO is ideal for row chipping in forests and well suited for many other purposes, such as road clearing and the production of biomass, due to the chippers large capacity and compact design.
The chipper comes with a long ejector spout over the tractor as standard. This allows the chips to be collected by a trailer pulled in front. An option is available to fit a hydraulic turn system to the shoot, enabling minor adjustments to the outlet direction.
- 2 hydraulic driven feed rollers with aggressive teeth and knives
- Control unit and TP PILOT K for operating from the tractor house
- Rotor disc with 4 knives, placed in pairs
- The integrated crane support is a strong part of the main construction
- The PTO axel is equipped with a wide angle
- The powerful v-belt system between the PTO and main axel minimises vibrations during operation.
About TP Linddana
Linddana has successfully designed, manufactured and sold its well-known brand of TP Wood Chippers since 1980, and today the company is a market leader. The Danish-owned company offers a strong selection of functional and reliable wood chippers for landscaping and biomass production.
TP Wood Chippers are well-known for their extreme user-friendliness, robust design and high efficiency. They are designed to meet the strictest safety standards, to be eco-friendly and economical on fuel. Please ask a member of staff today for full details on out Mobile, Tracked and PTO Powered Wood Chippers.