TP PTO 400K Crane Feed Wood Chipper
40cm Wood Chipper for tractor PTO, with a funnel parallel to driving direction
TP 400 is the optimum wood chipper for production of chips in professional forestry. It has an integrated crane support and funnel parallel with the driving direction. The wood chipper is mounted on the tractors 3-point-linkage. TP 400 PTO is for fast and efficient chipping of wood up to 400 mm in diameter. Rotor disc with 4 knives
- 2 vertical counter steels
- 2 vertical feed rollers with spikes and knives
- Hydraulic cylinder for compression of rollers
- PTO shaft with wide-angle and free-wheel from Walterscheid
- PVG electric control of rollers
- Operation of rollers and stress control system (TP PILOT K) from the tractors cabine
- Long ejector spout across the tractor
- Divided rotorhousing for simple change of knives
- Hydraulic lift for opening of rotorhousing
- All wearing parts can be exchanged with standard tools
- V-belt drive between PTO an main axle
- Hydraulic tightening of v-belts
- Integrated high-pressure hydraulic system
- Split knives for safe mounting and replacement
- Comprehensive manual with complete spare parts list
- Perfect for production of chips for heating purposes
- Powerful crane funnel
- Integrated crane support
If you’re not sure on which Wood Chipper to choose, or which specifications would suit your requirements, please contact our team today for full details or to arrange a demonstration to see these machines firsthand. We have an extensive stock of machinery, and demo facilities at our head office site in South-West Scotland and the ability to demonstrate machinery nationwide.
About TP Linddana
Linddana has successfully designed, manufactured and sold its well-known brand of TP Wood Chippers since 1980, and today the company is a market leader. The Danish-owned company offers a strong selection of functional and reliable wood chippers for landscaping and biomass production.
TP Wood Chippers are well-known for their extreme user-friendliness, robust design and high efficiency. They are designed to meet the strictest safety standards, to be eco-friendly and economical on fuel. Please ask a member of staff today for full details on out Mobile, Tracked and PTO Powered Wood Chippers.
We are Approved by LANTRA to offer industry recognised qualifications and training on this machine.
Advanced Service Commitment
We have a national network of Regional Service Engineers in well stocked service vans to ensure you get the most from your machinery.
Our fully trained Engineers can carry out a wide range of services from warranty/breakdown support, annual servicing, training and testing to suit your needs.
Learn more about Service & Maintenance